Hunter Henry Center: Mississippi State University

 

Donor Recognition


A joint venture project with Commarts of Jackson Mississippi.


Design, fabrication, and installation of several different methods to recognize donors who contributed to help fund the Hunter Henry Center as well as those who contribute to the Mississippi State University Foundation.  Various types of recognition were developed to appropriately identify each contributor based on the amount of the gift of the donor, past presidents of the MSU Alumni and past presidents of the MSU Foundation as well as university scholars who have contributed to the success of the university by means of their talents and service rather than financial contributions.


Exhibits range from two - dimensional graphic panels to three - dimensional cases.  Display cases were built into the structure of the building and became part of the architectural fabric of the building.  Freestanding display cases were also designed as furniture pieces to blend into each office landscape.

1543 Brobridge Drive / Jackson, Mississippi 39211

              tel  (601) 957-9660

                    email  farrol@thehollomongroup.com